Delightful chocolate fudge.
- 18 oz. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1.5 tsp. vanilla extract (or 1 tsp. peppermint extract)
- 0.5 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt morsels and condensed milk.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread evenly into a wax paper-lined 8 in. square pan.
- Chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
Some hours later...
- Turn fudge on to a cutting board.
- Peal off wax paper and cut fudge into squares.
Store loosely covered at room temperature.