Pizza for dessert.
- 16 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 lb. almond bark
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup nuts or peanuts
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 0.5 cup marachino cherries
- 0.5 cup shredded coconut
- Combine chocolate and all but 1 squares of almond bark in 2 qt. glass measuring cup.
- Cook on high, 3-4 minutes or until melted, stirring once.
- Stir in marshmallows, nuts and cereal.
- Scrape into buttered pizza pans.
- Sprinkle cherries over the top.
- Melt remaining square of almond bark and drizzle over the top of the pizza.
- Sprinkle coconut over pizza.
- Chill and cut into pieces.